EFFECTIVE FEBRUARY 1, 2021 AT 12:01 AM PER GOVENOR HOGAN’S
EXECUTIVE ORDER OF JANUARY 28, 2021.
THE GUIDELINES FOR MASK WEARING, CAPACITY AND SOCIAL DISTANCING HAVE NOT CHANGED. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT FINES ARE BEING IMPLIMENTED FOR THESE VIOLATIONS.
BARS, CLUBS, SOCIAL CLUBS, NIGHT CLUBS & RESTAURANTS
1) Takeout and delivery services are encouraged to continue.
2) Indoor dining operation hours are back to normal business hours.
3) It is required ALL staff, employees and customers wear masks properly
over nose & mouth at ALL times while at the licensed premises, inside and out.
4) CUSTOMERS MASKS CAN ONLY BE REMOVED WHEN SEATED AND CONSUMING FOOD OR BEVERAGES.
5) Customers must be seated at a table or bar when ordering or consuming food or beverages.
6) It is required you follow the 50% capacity guidelines for the entire licensed premises.
7) All tables must be spaced 6 feet apart with a maximum of 6 people per table.
8) Bar seating must be 6 feet apart.
9) Every other booth must be closed to observe social distancing.
10) There should be no standing or congregating of people at any time.
CLEANING AND SANITIZING
1) Clean and sanitize menus and tables between seatings in accordance with CDC and MDH guidelines, using cleaning products that meet the criteria of the U.S. environmental Protection Agency for use against COVID-19.
LIQUOR STORES - RETAIL LICENSED ESTABLISHMENTS
1) It is required ALL staff, employees and customers wear masks properly
over nose & mouth at all times while at the licensed premises.
2) It is required you follow the 50% capacity guidelines for the entire licensed premises.
BANDS, LIVE ENTERTAINMENT & KARAOKE
1) Band Members must wear masks at all times.
2) There must be a 6 ft. area spacing around the stage or band, separate from the dance
3) Karaoke Co. & Karaoke Singers and Live Entertainment must be wearing a mask at all times including while singing or Lip Syncing.
1) Everyone on the dance floor must be wearing a mask at all times.
2) There must be a 6 ft. distance between all persons on dance floor.
POOL TABLE ACTIVITY
Governor Hogan’s Emergency Order Number 20-06-10-01 and the Governor’s letter dated July 14, 2020 dictates requirements for Pool Table activities & contests.
1) Pool players must wear masks at all times properly over nose & mouth.
2) Participants and guests must be seated six (6) feet from other players and/or guests when not actively shooting pool.
3) Standing and congregating is strictly prohibited.
4) Maximum occupancy guidelines must be adhered to.
These mandates will be enforced with possible: