EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 20, 2020 AT 5 PM PER GOVENOR HOGAN’S
EXECUTIVE ORDER OF NOVEMBER 17, 2020
BARS, CLUBS, SOCIAL CLUBS, NIGHT CLUBS & RESTAURANTS
1) Takeout and delivery services are encouraged to continue.
2) In-person dining operations will not be permitted between 10 pm and 6 am.
3) It is required all staff, employees and customers wear masks properly
over nose & mouth at all times while at the licensed premises, inside and out.
4) Customers masks can only be removed when seated and consuming food or beverages.
5) Customers must be seated at a table or bar when ordering or consuming food or beverages.
6) It is required you follow the 50% capacity guidelines for the entire licensed premises.
7) All tables must be spaced 6 feet apart with a maximum of 6 people per table.
8) Bar seating must be 6 feet apart.
9) Every other booth must be closed to observe social distancing.
10) There should be no standing or congregating of people at any time.
CLEANING AND SANITIZING
1) Clean and sanitize menus and tables between seatings in accordance with CDC and MDH guidelines, using cleaning products that meet the criteria of the U.S. environmental Protection Agency for use against COVID-19.
LIQUOR STORES - RETAIL LICENSED ESTABLISHMENTS
1) It is required all staff, employees and customers wear masks properly
over nose & mouth at all times while at the licensed premises.
2) It is required you follow the 50% capacity guidelines for the entire licensed premises.
These mandates will be enforced with possible: