WASHINGTON COUNTY LIQUOR BOARD
CLASS A - CAMPGROUND LICENSE
Class A - Campground (off sale only) license -
1. This is a Beer and Wine license only.
2. Alcohol sales may only be sold from 11 am to 10 pm daily.
3. The License cannot be moved or transferred to another location.
4. This license applies to a campground only.
5. Invoices and receipts must be kept for 2 years and be accessible if questioned by Board Inspector or Comptroller of Maryland Field Enforcement.
6. Campground / Licensee may only purchase their beer & wine from a licensed distributor.
7. This license is a convenience for your guests and based on the above guidelines the Board will re-evaluate your yearly license renewal application.
8. This is a temporary yearly license, that could be revoked if violations are accrued.
9. No open containers outside the general store or inside the pool area.
10. Only guests of the campground may purchase alcoholic beverages.
11. Non-guests cannot purchase alcohol and leave the premise with it.
12. Guests must purchase alcohol from the General Store.
13. Employees cannot deliver any alcoholic beverages outside the general store.
14. Only employees 18 and over, can sell, serve, or handle alcoholic beverages, ALL must be alcohol awareness certified.
15. Alcohol Awareness Certifications must be accessible if questioned by Board Inspector or Comptroller of Maryland Field Enforcement.
The annual fee shall be for
Beer and Wine $1000.00