BASKET OF CHEER PERMIT
ALL CLUBS, LICENSED HOLDERS/ESTABLISHMENTS, CORPORATIONS, LLC's, ASSOCIATIONS, NON-PROFIT, SOCIETIES OR ORGANIZATION holding an event may apply for a Basket of Cheer Permit to raffle off a Basket of Cheer.
1) All Clubs, Licensed Holders/Establishments, Corporations, LLC, Associations, Non-Profits, Societies or Organizations holding an event that will be raffling off a Basket or Baskets of Cheer will be responsible for obtaining the Basket of Cheer Permit(s).
2) Each Basket of Cheer being raffled off must have its own Basket of Cheer Permit. The Permit must be displayed with each basket and go with that Basket of Cheer.
3) Winners must provide a valid drivers license of legal drinking age.
4) Winners may not collect their Basket of Cheer until the end of the event and / or when they leave. They may not open their Basket of Cheer during the event or on the licensed premise.
5) Must insure adequate staffing to oversee and prevent the passing off of a Basket of Cheer to a minor.
Fee: $10.00 per Basket of Cheer Permit
Effective: August 1, 2018
To request more information:
Contact the Office:
Mon-Fri 9 am - 12 pm
1 pm - 4 pm
If you are applying for a One Day Event license please state this in your email.
If you are and existing One Day Event Licensee please state your Organization name and date of event along with location.
You can also request more information with this form: