NOTES TO LICENSEE'S
To obtain a map of our Election Districts go to the Board of Elections.
WEEKLY EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL
1) All alcoholic beverage license holders HAVE TO purchase your alcohol from a distributor (ALWAYS)
2) All alcoholic beverage license holders CANNOT purchase your alcohol from a retail store or tavern that does off sale.
3) All alcoholic beverage license holders must keep all receipts and invoices in case our inspector or a State Comptroller Field Enforcement Officer stops in to check your records and where your alcohol is stored.
4) Please do not refill bottles.
5) Sidewalk Cafe's entrance and exit can only be accessed from the inside of the establishment. There should also be a gate for emergency exit only, with a sign stating that its for Emergency Exit and on the outside it should state Do Not Enter.
6) Patio areas entrance and exit can only be accessed from the inside of the establishment. There are should also be a gate with a push bar emergency only exit. There should be a sign stating for Emergency Exit and on the outside it should state Do Not Enter.
RENEWAL PROCESS FOR 2024
Licensee's the renewal process will start on "April 1, 2024" licensee's will be able to come into the Board to pick up your renewal packet. You will have until June 15, 2024 to bring in ALL of your documents needed, or you will receive a $50.00 a day fine not exceeding $800.00 starting June 16th. If you have all of your documents and a completed renewal application, you can come in and pick up your 2024 alcoholic beverage license at any time you do not have to wait. All documents must be notarized before bringing them into the office or we will give them back to you to get it completed and we are no longer excepting cash payments.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING IN YOUR RENEWAL PACKET ON WEDNESDAYS BEFORE 1:00 PM BECAUSE OF SCHEDULED HEARINGS THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
I.D. CHECKING GUIDE
HOW TO READ A VERTICAL ID
LEGISLATIVE CHANGES & NEW BILLS
STATE SUBMITTED 2023
HB0938 & SB0854 - CLASS A - FOOD RETAILERS
HB0787F - RETAIL DELIVERY - ALTERATIONS AND THIRD-PARTY DELIVERY SERVICE PERMIT
This bill went into effect on October 1, 2016, and it will enforce longer and harder penalties for DUI's and DWI's for the State of Maryland. Please click on the link below to read.