NOTES TO LICENSEE'S
Great Job Licensee's we did it, another year.
Licensee's please make sure that you hang all of your alcoholic beverage licenses, your current traders license, sales and use. Also, all alcohol awareness certifications, TAM certifications, TIP certifications, RAS certifications are in a folder where employees can access it if our Liquor Inspector would ask to see it.
WEEKLY EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL
1) All alcoholic beverage license holders HAVE TO purchase you’re alcohol from a distributor (ALWAYS)
2) All alcoholic beverage license holders CANNOT purchase you’re alcohol from a retail store or tavern that does off sale.
3) All alcoholic beverage license holders must keep all receipts and invoices incase our inspector or a State Comptroller Field Enforcement Officer stops in to check your records and where your alcohol is stored.
4) Please do not refill bottles.
5) Sidewalk Cafe's entrance and exit can only be accessed from the inside of the establishment. There should also be a gate for emergency exit only, with a sign stating that its for Emergency Exit and on the outside it should state Do Not Enter.
6) Patio areas entrance and exit can only be accessed from the inside of the establishment. There are should also be a gate with a push bar emergency only exit. There should be a sign stating for Emergency Exit and on the outside it should state Do Not Enter.
RENEWAL PROCESS FOR 2020
Licensee's the renewal process will start on "March 1, 2020" licensee's will be able to come into the Board to pick up your renewal packet. You will have until June 15, 2020 to bring in ALL of your documents needed or you will receive a $50.00 a day fine not exceeding $800.00 starting June 16th. If you have all of your documents and a completed renewal application you can come in and pick up your 2020 alcoholic beverage license at anytime you do not have to wait.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING IN YOUR RENEWAL PACKET ON WEDNESDAYS BEFORE 1:00 PM BECAUSE OF SCHEDULED HEARINGS THEY WILL NOT BE EXCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
I.D. CHECKING GUIDE
HOW TO READ A VERTICAL ID
LEGISLATIVE CHANGES & NEW BILLS
2019 - These bills were submitted to the Delegation and
were approved and signed by the Governor.
Below are the new changes.
Sunday Hours of Sale
HB960 - Prohibited Transfers
Winery Special Event Permit (Denied)
This bill goes into effect on October 1, 2016 and it will enforce longer and harder penalties for DUI's and DWI's for the State of Maryland. Please click on the link below to read.