NOTES TO LICENSEE'S
To obtain a map of our Election Districts go to the Board of Elections.
WEEKLY EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL
1) All alcoholic beverage license holders HAVE TO purchase your alcohol from a distributor (ALWAYS)
2) All alcoholic beverage license holders CANNOT purchase your alcohol from a retail store or tavern that does off sale.
3) All alcoholic beverage license holders must keep all receipts and invoices incase our inspector or a State Comptroller Field Enforcement Officer stops in to check your records and where your alcohol is stored.
4) Please do not refill bottles.
5) Sidewalk Cafe's entrance and exit can only be accessed from the inside of the establishment. There should also be a gate for emergency exit only, with a sign stating that its for Emergency Exit and on the outside it should state Do Not Enter.
6) Patio areas entrance and exit can only be accessed from the inside of the establishment. There are should also be a gate with a push bar emergency only exit. There should be a sign stating for Emergency Exit and on the outside it should state Do Not Enter.
RENEWAL PROCESS FOR 2023
Licensee's the renewal process will start on "April 1, 2023" licensee's will be able to come into the Board to pick up your renewal packet. You will have until June 15, 2023 to bring in ALL of your documents needed, or you will receive a $50.00 a day fine not exceeding $800.00 starting June 16th. If you have all of your documents and a completed renewal application, you can come in and pick up your 2023 alcoholic beverage license at any time you do not have to wait.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING IN YOUR RENEWAL PACKET ON WEDNESDAYS BEFORE 1:00 PM BECAUSE OF SCHEDULED HEARINGS THEY WILL NOT BE EXCEPTED AT THIS TIME.
I.D. CHECKING GUIDE
HOW TO READ A VERTICAL ID
LEGISLATIVE CHANGES & NEW BILLS
BOARD SUBMITTED 2021
HB0280 - CLASS CT LICENSE - CINEMA/THEATER
HB0281 - SPECIAL EVENT PERMIT FOR WINERIES - VOTED AGAINST AND REMOVED
HB0856 - CLASS UC - UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE
HB1106 - WINE - CHANGING LIGHT WINE TO WINE
HB1117 - SIDEWALK CAFE/PATIO
STATE SUBMITTED 2021
HB0858 - CLASS A - RETAIL GROCERY - VOTED AGAINST AND REMOVED
HB0506 - RETAIL GROCERY ESTABLISHMENTS - VOTED AGAINST AND REMOVED
This bill went into effect on October 1, 2016, and it will enforce longer and harder penalties for DUI's and DWI's for the State of Maryland. Please click on the link below to read.