top of page



CLUB SPECIAL EVENT LICENSE - Starting June 1, 2013 all clubs, country clubs and golf courses must obtain a one day special event license if you are having an event off your licensed premise. You must come in to the Washington County Liquor Board to obtain your one day event application for this event the application must be signed by all licensees and by the owner of the location of the event.  Upon completion of this process you will receive your license for the location of the dated event and you will also receive a Non-Profit Financial Statement form that will need to be returned within 30 days after your event or no further event license will be given. Licensee must comply with all relevant City and County Ordinances, as well as all Health Department and Fire Marshal Codes and/or requirements regarding usage, noise control, etc.  Licensee must provide to the Board written documentation from the Health Department and/or the Fire Marshal showing that these agencies have been contacted and that the event has been approved by their department.  Licensee must provide fencing for each event.  The height, size, construction and security aspects of the fence or privacy shield shall be considered by the Board on a case by case basis.  In considering the plans for the fence or privacy shield, the Board will consider the architectural structure, the neighborhood, the aesthetic appearance of the structure, and the security of the area where the event will take place.  The security fence or privacy shield containing the area must be such that it prevents alcoholic beverages from being passed out through it. The board will consider the demographic location of the establishment with regard to noise violations and/or to maintaining the peace and quiet of the neighborhood on an individual basis.  All laws and regulations regarding control of licensed premises must be observed in outside areas. All Licensees must provide a signed and notarized Financial Statement no later than 30 days after the event, showing the amount of money collected from the event and how the money has or will be disbursed.  License must be displayed on premises at the time alcohol is delivered and during anytime of serving and/or consumed. No alcohol shall be dispensed into cups displaying the name or advertisement for any soft drink. Persons under the age of twenty one (21) shall not be served nor consume any alcoholic beverage. No alcohol beverage shall be taken out of the licensed premises. No other alcoholic beverage shall be brought into the licensed premises.  Someone must control dispensing so that persons are not illegally served, nor over-served. Weekday legal hours of serving and/or consuming are from 6:00 a.m. to the 2:00 a.m. the following morning.  Sunday legal hours of serving and/or consuming are from 12:00 noon to 12:00 midnight.


The cost for a Special Event license is

Beer, Wine and Liquor $30.00.


bottom of page