top of page



CINEMA / THEATER LICENSE – (On Sale Only) - The holder shall comply with all rules and regulations applicable to the issuance of the principal Class CT (Cinema/Theater) (on sale) license with all municipal ordinances and Fire and Health Department regulations.


The Board may issue a Class CT (Cinema/Theater) (on sale) beer, wine and liquor license for use in a Cinema or Theater that is designed or used primarily for the exhibition of motion pictures to the public. Has a capacity to hold at least 100 permanently installed seats and has a minimum of six movie cinema/theater rooms.


The Board authorizes the license holder to sell beer, wine and liquor for on-premises consumption by the drink, bottle and can in a designated area of the lobby for 45 minutes before a movie starts and in a VIP room that holds special events, 45 minutes before a movie starts and during the showing of the movie, to an individual who has a ticket to the movie and proper identification.


A license holder may exercise the privileges of the license from Monday through Saturday and Sunday with a Special Sunday License only during their hours of operation. A license holder may sell beer, wine and liquor without serving food. A license holder or an individual serving beer, wine and liquor may not mix the contents of one bottle with the contents of another bottle and they shall dispose of or destroy all empty bottles and cans.


The license holder must obtain a crowd control training certificate from a program that is certified by the Board and there must be one certified crowd control manager on the licensed premises for every 250 individuals present anytime while selling beer, wine and liquor.


The license holder shall require one individual who has completed a certified alcohol awareness program to be on the licensed premises at all times when alcohol is being served.


The Board may adopt regulations to carry out this section.


The annual license fee is:

$1,000 for beer, wine and liquor license

$250.00 for a Special Sunday license

Effective July 1, 2017 - Revised for July 1, 2022


All documents need to be signed and notarized before bringing them into the office. We are no longer taking cash payments. 

bottom of page